F.A.Q.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Anonymous
    If you can't find the answer you're looking for, ask in the help thread.

Quick links
    Can I have more than one character?
    How do I join a quest?
    What happens if I die in a quest?
    How much time do I have to reply in a quest?
    Can I change the class or the race of my character?
    Can I become a staff member?
    Is there a chance to pvp?
    How many pets can one have at the same time?
    Can I respec my custom points?
    What is Killer Instinct?
    Can I regenerate TP?
    Are there max limits to stats?
    Can punches and kicks without weapons deal damage?
    Is it possible to dual wield weapons?

Can I have more than one character?
    You can but you can only use one at a time. It is not recommended though as the game is grindy as it is.

How do I join a quest?
    Once your character has been approved by an admin you can post a request in the appropriate thread. Don't give pressure to the staff and wait patiently until a quest is ready for you. You can request a dungeon as a premade party with users you've agreed to team up with, but no more than three players at once can participate.
    If you wish so you can also request a "Challenge" this means doing a dungeon solo(or with your heroes only).

What happens if I die in a quest?
    If someone uses a Phoenix down on you or the Raise spell, then your character can revive. Otherwise the character is considered passed out and the quest is failed. All progress obtained up to that point though will be retained.

Is there a time limit to post in a quest?
    No one asks you to post your replies instantly, but at the same time people can't wait on you forever. The time limit is 4 days after last post, if by then you haven't posted an answer, you will be removed from the quest and will be put on low priority in the waiting line for next quests. If you have some problems(cause you're sick, on vacation, or whatever)you can warn of your absence in the appropriate thread in the noticeboard section and if the waiting time is reasonable we will wait for you.

Can I change class or race?
    You can change your current class at any time during the game(outside of quests that is)without losing progress on the previous one. This way you can experience different playstyles and also unlock abilities to use as "sub" for your main class.
    Race however cannot be changed so chose wisely.

Can I become a staff memeber?
    Yes. GMs are chosen on the basis of roleplay capabilities, understanding of the game mechanics and availability(they have to commit to the task without making people cry for their lackluster presence). Candidates will be examined by Seha and no one else. The people that will be chosen however have to know their place, they won't join the crew with the idea of changing rules or other things, the game is what it is and they have to represent it in the way it's meant to be.
    Also remember no one is going to pay you or give you any bonuses for doing the job.
    You can still play as a normal user as well while being a GM, simply receiving quests from the other ones available.

Is there a chance to pvp?
    Yes, players can engage in one pvp combat at a time and this doesn't count towards the quests limit either. In pvps players need to self-manage trying to be fair with their opponent and bring forth a honest battle. In case of doubt or disagreement a GM intervention can be asked to decide for an unbiased outcome, but the gm help should be requested as little as possible as it is desired that users can do it alone. At the end of the pvp a GM will evaluate the performance and grant both partecipants a small amount of experience points.

How many pets can one have at the same time?
    Every user can have active up to 2 pets at a time. Pets can be beastmaster's mobs, animist's items, necromancer's undead and demons, the dragoon's dragon, the puppetmaster's automaton and the summoner's avatars. Regardless of which one of them it is the limit is always 2.

Can I respec the custom points I assigned with SP and AP?
    You can request to respec your SP but please use them wisely because changing them around is a pain in the butt.
    AP cannot be redistributed, once you unlock an ability you have to keep it and wait for new APs to obtain new ones.

What is the Killer Instinct?
    Killer Instinct is a passive ability that enhances damage dealt and reduces damage received(or viceversa)by 5%, based on the link chain. Save for exceptions this is the general rule:
    Beast -> reptile.
    Reptile -> vermin.
    Vermin -> plant.
    Plant -> beast.
    Bird -> fish.
    Fish -> amorph.
    Amorph -> bird.
    Dragon -> undead.
    Undead -> elemental.
    Elemental -> demon.
    Demon -> arcana.
    Arcana -> dragon.

Can I regenerate my TP?
    Yes, TP is naturally recovered by 10 points at each round in which it hasn't been spent. Moreover, everytime a hit is landed or suffered(even partially) 10 TP is recovered as well.

Are there max limits to stats?
    There are two and they're only related to equipment:
    Damage taken: max is -50%
    TP recovered: max is +10.

Can punches and kicks without weapon deal damage?
    D value for punches and kicks is 2 and 3 respectively at lv 1 and it increases by 1 point at each lv up. However this is only possible with an S rank in hand-to-hand.

Is it possible to dual wield weapons?
    Yes, all classes can do this however there is a penalty applied when using two weapons: ATT, ACC and SPD are reduced by 10%(unless one or more tier of the ninja ability Nitoryu is obtained).

Edited by †Seha† - 21/10/2015, 07:44

0 replies since 9/11/2012, 18:35   74 views